Some brides giving their bridesmaids full control over the style and color of their dresses. The bride may only ask her ‘maid to stay in a certain color palette and that's it. Bridesmaids are increasingly finding themselves freed from the constraints of shopping for expensive, poorly-made, confections that they'll likely not wear again. Now they can shop for a dress anywhere. I particularly love the pretty floral garden wedding dresses (above.) The Navy dresses (below) would be perfect for a day-time Estate Wedding.
Other brides, are opting for simpler, more casual white or ivory bridesmaids dresses for their wedding dress, or reception dress.
The following video, Amanda, from the Assets Jeans Co in North Conway, New Hampshire, gives tips and inspiration for your bridal party's dresses.
- All vendors located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire (The Mount Washington Valley) http://www.
- Filmed on location at Assets Jeans Co in North Conway, NH http://assetsjeanco.com/
- Film: Meg Simone Wedding Films http://www.megsimone.com
- Photography: Spring Smith Studios http://springsmithstudios.com/
- Flowers: Dutch Bloemen Winkel http://www.dutchbw.com/
- Hair and Makeup: Debony Salon http://debonysalon.com/
- Models: L-R in the NAVY blue dress photo Andy Emery, Hannah Anderton Plowden, Tarmey Eliason
Meg Simone is a distinguished member of the Mountainside Guide, an exclusive vendor directory featuring the best and most reliable mountain wedding vendors in North America. Mountainside Guide members are screened and vetted for quality of work, reliability, and professionalism, both among their peers and on review web sites. See Meg Simone's portfolio HERE.