Nature-inspired wedding jewelry and mountain brides go together like cookies and milk. That's why when I saw the new Colby June Jewelry Spring 2015 Wedding Collection I have to share it with you!
These gorgeous pieces are organic and simple in shape, inspired by the tiny details in nature. They're perfect and delightfully delicate addition to any mountain wedding.
Each piece is naturally simple, and can be worn alone or mixed with others, creating a unique wedding day look for the entire wedding party, whether it's the bride, the groom, bridesmaids and even your mom.
Check out some of my favorite pics for mountain brides!
- Long leaf necklace – Perfect for the Maid of Honor
- Seed necklace – A gift fit for the Mother of the Bride
- Silver multi leaf earrings – The boho Bride
- Silver large leaf earrings – The Mother of the Groom
- Bronze and silver leaf cuff – The boho Bride
- Silver single leaf necklace – a beautiful single leaf necklace for the flower girl
- Silver 3 leaf necklace – Bridesmaids gifts
- Men’s raw ring – the Groom
- 14k gold leaf ring with a blue sapphire – a beauty for the beautiful Bride
Colby June Jewelry is an organically beautiful, handmade jewelry line out of Colorado. Working mostly with precious metals, Colby June Jewelry offers handcrafted jewelry in gold, silver, and bronze, as well as the occasional gemstone for an unexpected splash of color. For more boho and nature-inspired jewelry, visit Colby June's Etsy shop