My favorite mountain wedding trend is incorporating pretty pops of bright color into neutral and rustic palettes. And David's Bridal not only has gorgeous and affordable wedding dresses they've also embraced color in their wedding gowns. A lovely example is the dreamy pinks and romantic ruffles of the dresses in “White by Vera Wang”. But David's offers much more than wedding dresses; it has everything else you need for your wedding. You, of course, already know about the bridesmaids dresses in every color and shape, but they also have shoes, accessories, stationary, favors, and reception decorations. Oh, and they even partner with Men’s Wearhouse to provide tuxes for the guys!
Now you know me. I am a David's Bridal Bride. I loved my wedding dress. I loved my dress shopping experience, and I totally loved the affordable price tag that let me stretch my money in other places. I seriously recommend them.
Ways to Add Pops of Color:
- Add a brightly colored sash to your wedding dress.
- Go all out with a soft pink gown from the collection: “White by Vera Wang”.
- Use a formal, full-length formal bridesmaid dress into a wedding dress.
- Change into a colorful bridesmaid dress for the reception.
- Pick out a bright color and have your bridesmaids pick out the style that they feel best in, and that is most flattering to their body type
- Pick the style and have them pick from a group of colors that complement each other or are in the same hue.
- Have them pick from different styles, and choose different, but complimentary colors.
- Go all white with bright pops of color here and there. Think neutral bridesmaid dresses with brightly colored shoes or bouquets.
- Combine rustic, twine-wrapped hand bouquets with hot pink peonies, and delicate, pink bridesmaids dress.
- Mix and match bold but complementary colors. A personal favorite of mine is hot pink with deep blue.
Whatever you decide, remember, even the most rustic mountain brides are not limited to a standard neutral palette of cream, brown, and green. A pop of orange, hot pink, or bright blue may be just the thing to add a little fun and whimsy to your wedding.