There are so many things to do before your wedding day, that most brides take a full year to plan their wedding. So I've created this gorgeous and highly useful wedding planning timeline as the first download in the Mountainside Bride Wedding Planning Series.
If you're a destination mountain bride, I highly recommend a wedding planner, who help you organize your tasks and help with many of these items. Still, it's good for you to know what needs to be done and when, so you can have informed conversations with your planner, vendors, friends and family.
I've included a link to a fully customizable spreadsheet where you can adjust the timeline and checklist to to match your budgetary requirements, DIY tasks, and length of engagement. In this guide, you'll get:
- A comprehensive 1-year planning timeline and checklist.
- Tasks that are broken into easy to manage chucks.
- A link to a fully customizable Wedding planning spreadsheet.
- Gorgeous wedding inspiration, photographed by top mountain wedding photographer Laura Murray and designed by Post Film Design.
Additional wedding planning resources and articles
- 5 Wedding Timeline Hacks for Smart Brides
- The Simple Wedding Planning Step Bridal Magazines Won’t Tell You
- Plan a Wedding in less than 6 Months with these Simple Steps