Mountain Wedding Roundup
Woodland Style Shoot
Spotted a dreamy woodland-style shoot over on The Wedding Chicks this week. Two things struck me:
- How peasant feathers and fiddlehead ferns are fast becoming classic woodland bouquet staples (um, yay!)
- How you don't need to spend a lot of money to add pretty little details to your wedding. Look at those copper plates and kettles. If you have your heart set on copper, you can easily find pieces in thrift stores. However, I suggest you simply look around your, your parent's, or even your grandparent's houses and see what's available. Use what you have to personalize your wedding details.
Other Lovely Mountain Weddings You Don't Want to Miss!
- An elegant purple wedding with black and white accents on Fab You Bliss
- Rustic purple Telluride wedding on Style Me Pretty
- Colorful Sun Valley Garden Wedding on Style Me Pretty
Two Women Walk into a Courthouse in Asheville…
Two women, who have been partnered for thirty years, walk into a courthouse in Asheville, NC and request a marriage license. They were denied. Meanwhile, K+C announce their divorce after 72 days.
Rightfully disturbed and disgusted, Walt Hawkins of the Huffington Post questions the so-called sanctity of marriage and how gays and lesbians will supposedly erode at that sanctity. It's a good read. Find it here.