I'm so excited to share Tracy and Tom's wedding with you over the next couple of days. Not only is this Western North Carolina mountain wedding gorgeous with lovely fall details, but Tracy has so much Hindsight Advice in store for you. So much so that I had to break this up into two posts. So enjoy all of the pretty eye-candy today, and stop back tomorrow for all of the details about how it all came together, and Tracy's Real Hindsight Advice.
Briefly tell us a bit about your wedding:
We had a fall wedding in Asheville, NC. I must have subconsciously been planning my wedding for years because the second we got engaged, I knew exactly what I wanted. I pictured our wedding as being rustic and elegant- kind of an oxymoron- but we achieved it! While we were planning our wedding, I could almost feel it. Fall has always been my favorite season and there's something about Asheville in the Autumn that just takes your breath away. The wedding took on a personality, incorporating the beauty of Asheville and the mountains in the autumn, and pulling in the rustic yet elegant elements that struck me with their simple beauty. Everything we planned and made radiated our wedding's “personality” and also the personalities and love that came from Tom and I.
- Photography: 2&3 Photography, Raleigh
- Venue: Crest Center and Pavillion
- Hair and Makeup: Salon Nirvana, Asheville
- Jewelry: Diamonds Direct, Raleigh
- Cake: True Confections, Asheville
- Rehearsal Dinner: Olive or Twist, Asheville
- Flowers: The Flower Gallery of Asheville
- DJ: Southern Entertainment, Asheville
- Dress: Poffie Girls, Charlotte
- Suits: Men's Warehouse
- Shoes: Six PM (free shipping and returns)
- Alterations: Alterations by Olga, Raleigh