Mandy and Adrian
September 22, 2012
Tahoe City, CA
I know you’re going to love part two of this sweet, intimate Lake Tahoe wedding captured by Eric Asistin. This bride and groom opted for a small (50 guests) wedding in a lovely outdoor setting. There are a couple things I just LOVE about this wedding, one of which is Mandy’s effortless way of tying classic romantic details, like her pink and white rose bouquet. Combine that with all the whimsical handmade elements, like the colorful, fabric wedding flags (also known as bunting) and this wedding becomes absolutely wonderful. Something else mountain brides should take note of: Mandy and Adrian made sure Gusts had access to warming blankets. Evenings in the mountains can get chilly, especially in September as the season starts to change. I love that Mandy and Adrian kept their guests’ comfort in mind. Comfortable guests are happy guests ;-) Don’t for get to check out part 1 of this delightful Lake Tahoe wedding with Mandy’s real Hindsight Advice.
- Photographer: Eric Asistin
- Wedding Venue: Skylandia Beach Park
- Reception Venue: Lake Forest Retreat
- Hair and Makeup: Urban Angels
- Florist: Suzu’s Petals
- Catering: As You Wish
- DJ: Party Tunes
- Party Rental: Event Masters
- Bunting flags
- Wedding stationary including: programs, menu cards, favor tags
- Reception flowers: provided by Suzu Petals, however we cut and arranged them in vases on our own
- BYOB alcohol
- Wedding favors (coasters) DIY packaged and personalized.
Eric Asistin is a distinguished member of the Mountainside Guide, an exclusive vendor directory featuring the best and most reliable mountain wedding vendors in North America. Mountainside Guide members are screened and vetted for quality of work, reliability, and professionalism, both among their peers and on review web sites.
See Eric Asistin Photography’s portfolio HERE.