Some ideas are just too brilliant not to share. I first saw these amazing little paint-chip garlands by Grace and Light over on Sparkle & Hay. I hope I'm not the only blogger who shout this idea from the rooftops!
There's so much I love about this idea:
- You don't have to know anything about monochromatic color theory; just use the different shades on the paint chips
- It makes ombre style garland easy
- Free paper!
Ideas for using these:
- Garland on your cake instead of a cake topper.
- Paste two together, stamp with a monogram, and tie to a napkin to dress up your table setting
- Line your aisle with them instead of flower petals (you might want to paint the backs before punching them out)
- Have your guests draw something on them and tape them to their glasses so they can keep track of which glass is theirs (this is very eco-friendly as it reduces the need to wash multiple glasses for each guest.)
- Put garland in your photo booth for guests to play with
- Line tables with garland for a whimsical look.
- Hang it behind the head table
How would you use these?