Welcome to Part 2 of this sweet Swiss wedding captured by Sandra Marusic. LIke I said, there are so many lovely details that I couldn't possibly include them all (even in 2 parts) so please go to Sandra's blog and check out more. One thing I love about this wedding is all the traditional details. Take, for example, the bride's ivy crown (see below). In Switzerland, a girl getting married dons a crown or wreath (symbolizing maidenhood. ) After the wedding ceremony, and exchanging of wedding vows, the wreath is removed and burned. If the crown burns quickly, the bride is considered lucky.
Swiss Alps Wedding Vendors
- Photographer: Sandra Marusic Photography, www.sandramarusic.ch
- Hair & Make-up: Luana Laura Lopes (no website)
- Dress: Designer YolanCris, Kollektion Ibiza, Modell Togo http://www.yolancris.es/
- Location: Switzerland, Weid Hof http://www.weid-hof.ch/
- Location Dinner: Schloss Hagenwil http://www.schloss-
Don;t forget to check out Part 1 of the Swiss Alps Wedding with Martina's Real Hindsight Advice.