Handmade Kahlua Labels
I continue to LOVE my eBosser Electric Embosser/Cutter Bundle. It pretty much does anything. It will emboss, cut, and letterpress. Apparently it will also cut sugar past, fondant, and even wood and metal! But we’ll test that later.
Today I’m going to show you how to make custom bottle labels. With the different sized Spellbinders Nestabilities Mega Dies you can make custom labels for wine bottles, beer bottles, or labels for various and sundry shaped wedding favors. The possibilities are endless.
- use masking tape to gently tape the die in place for perfect placement.
- Spray a clear acrylic sealer (I prefer to use mate) on the ink side of your labels to prevent the ink from running.
- Use Supper 77 spray to adhere the labels. Make sure to wait 20 or 30 seconds after spraying the labels (for the glue to get tacky) before placing them on the bottles.
- Use clean, dry bottles.
- If you make a bit of a mess on the bottle or your accidentally shift the label around before it’s dry, smearing glue all over, use goo gone and a Q-tip to clean up any oopsies. Wipe excess Goog Gone with a clean, dry paper towel.
- Use Graphic River to find fun templates you can modify in Photoshop.
Custom Bottle Labels
The following are affiliate links. Purchasing through these links helps support Mountainside Bride ;-) Thanks a million!