Mountain Wedding Round-Up
Style Me Pretty has been crushing it on the Mountain Wedding scene with these lovely features. One thing to note is how diverse these mountain weddings are. They aren't just rustic this, and rustic that (though you know I love me some rustic.) There are elegant estate weddings, nautical lakeside weddings, and yes, of course, rustic barn weddings. You love them all, I know it!
- Organic green, white, and gold Blowing Rock Wedding (NC)
- Modern Yellow and Navy Wildflower Wedding in the Hudson Valley (NY)
- Elegant Lenox Estate Wedding (MA)
- Sweet Handmade wedding at HighPoint (GA)
- Darling Nautical inspired Lakeside Wedding in the Adirondacks (NY)
Elizabeth Ann Designs also rocked a Berkshire County estate wedding
I also found these lovely Colorado weddings and elopements on Ruffled Blog
Paint-chip pompadour on Every Last Detail Sometimes I find fabulous ideas that aren't a part of a mountain wedding, so I feature them as off piste (which means off the main ski slope, or, in this case, off the mountain.) I found this darling paint chip pompadour over on Every Last Detail. Adorbs, right?
Weather balloons and tassels: What a great way to fill up extra large spaces, such a big lawns, poolside areas, or corners in a great ballroom. I can also see these as a ceremony entrance or alternative alter. http://thealisonshow.com/2012/07/balloon-tassels-fringe-diy.html
- DIY escort cards in a frame http://www.valleyandcoblog.com/2012/03/diy-escort-card-frames/
- DIY clothespins– great for escort cards: http://www.madiganmade.com/2012/08/decorated-and-dyed-clothespins.html