I’m thrilled to announce the official launch of the Mountainside Guide! I’ve been asked by brides and vendors alike to create a vendor directory that would connect top-quality mountain wedding vendors to mountain brides.
Mountains are tough places for weddings. It’s not just the rugged landscape or the variable weather that makes it tough. Two years of mountain bride surveys have revealed to me that biggest problem a bride has in the mountains is finding professional, reliable, experienced vendors she can trust on her wedding day!
I believe EVERY bride deserves the best experience on her wedding day. Unfortunately, it’s often hard for brides to find top quality vendors in mountain regions. That’s why I’ve created the Mountainside Guide.
- Sort by vendor type, location, budget, and style. Easily find the perfect vendor in your area by searching by location, vendor type, budget and style.
- Find and follow your favorite vendors on Social Media. It’s important to find vendors who are the perfect fit for your personality and style. After all, your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life. It’s also one of the most emotional and intimate. Find and follow potential vendors on social media to find out what they’re REALLY like, so you know that you’re getting the perfect vendors for you!
- Highlights, tips and trick for each region. I know mountains. I have lived in or travelled extensively in every major mountain region in the US. I can tell you the best places to go, the hidden gems, and the must-see highlights of each region. You’ll find insider tips for planning your mountain wedding on each regional page.
- Gorgeous Image Galleries. Review each vendor’s work through gorgeous image galleries.
- Reviewed for Quality. I have taken the time to personally review and screen each member of the Mountainside Guide to ensure that each vendor is reliable, professional, and can deliver on your expectations.That means you can rest assured that the vendors listed in the Mountainside Guide are recommended by both brides and other vendors.
- Real Wedding Features. I stand behind Mountainside Guide members so strongly that I routinely publish them. Find their real weddings and other published work conveniently on east listing.
Are you a Top-Quality Mountain Wedding Vendor?