Erin & Mark
November 03, 2012
Estes Park, Colorado
Welcome back to part two of this lovely Estes Park Wedding with classic rustic chic details. I love the elegant and timeless rose and pine details. What a sweet fete! Be sure to check out Erin’s best wedding panning advice in part 1 of this Estes Park Wedding!
Estes Park Wedding Vendors
- Photography: Stacy Keck or Kara Gwynn I found Stacy and Kara through Yellow Paddle Photography. The value of our photography package was truly unbelievable.
- Venue: YMCA of the Rockies
- Flowers: Kim and Company. Kim puts you at ease with her friendliness and professionalism and the flowers were gorgeous
- Dress: Amanda’s Bridal in Arvada (I don’t necessarily recommend the alterations dept.)
- Officiant: Rev. Jillian H. Freeman of Sky’s the Limit Ceremonies. We wanted to completely write our whole ceremony and she was so supportive. She’s amazing.
- Invitations: Vistaprint + Groupon/Living Social…Groupon/Living Social have deals like $10 for $50 worth of product from Vistaprint every few months or so. I used these deals and was able to print beautiful thank yous, invitations, and save the dates for under $100. Choose the linen finish for the letterpress-like look. I’m not kidding about the price.
- Hair/Make-up: Angelina Caceres (of Deeda Salon in Sacramento, CA) Sorry Colorado brides, Angelina is another talented wife of a cousin and lives in California. But she was amazing as usual.
Be sure to check out part 1 of this lovely Estes Park wedding!