Signature Drink of the Month | October
Think of this as a fresh take on a classic mimosa, but with a kick… a vodka kick :-)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) fresh or bottled pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces (1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons) sparkling wine
- Garnish: pomegranate seeds
Step 1: Make a simple syrup by boiling equal parts sugar and water. Cook and stir until sugar dissolves completely and then cool to room temperature.
Step 2: Combine pomegranate juice, vodka, and simple syrup and pour over ice-filled glasses.
Step 3: Top with sparkling wine or champagne and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Image via French Larkspur
Dress up your signature cocktails with a pretty cocktail bar and you have truly elevated this perfect fall wedding drink.
More Pomegranate Drinks for Fall
- Pomegranate Grapefruit Campari Cocktail Gorgeous signature cocktail with a grownup taste. Even the guys will love this drink!
- Isle of Pines: The name sounds perfect for a rustic woodland wedding in the mountains, but the drink is actually named after a Cuban Island south of Havana. The deep, rich color is perfect for fall, but the flavors are bright and sweet enough for most of your guests to enjoy.
- Pomegranate Champagne Punch: This is a pared down version of the Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktail from Martha Stewart. This drink uses pear nectar instead of vodka. It’s a perfect cocktail at altitude, where alcohol will affect your guests more quickly and powerfully.