As the Ultimate Mountain Wedding Blog, I showcase the best mountain weddings and inspiration in one place. That means I want you, dearest reader, to have a one-stop-shop for the best mountain wedding inspiration and advice. So, occasionally, I feature real weddings and styled shoots originally featured elsewhere. Today’s gorgeous shabby chic meets rustic Jackson Hole Inspiration Shoot was originally featured on Style Me Pretty. Please be sure visit them to see the entire shoot and all the gorgeous pictures!
Jackson Hole Wedding Vendors
- Photography: Katy Gray Photography
- Stationery: xowyo paper and press
- Coordination: Lindsey Nickel of Events, Etc.
- Floral Design: Flowers by Chloe (email@example.com)
- Desserts: Persephone Bakery
- Vintage Decor + Furnishings: Hunter Gatherer Jackson Hole
- Wedding Dress: Vintage | Hair: Hair and Makeup by Tanya
- Makeup: Katie Kelley of Breathe Spa and Wellness
- Vintage Airstream: The Silver Bungalow